FREQUENTLY asked questions?
1. I have to give up my favourite foods, is this true ?
Absolutely not, I will be including your favourite foods in your program. You simply tell me what foods you love and what foods you don’t like in the questionnaire after you purchase the program. It can even be foods like ice cream, chocolate, pasta, bread, or anything else you enjoy.
2. I have to train hours every day to make progress. What if my time is limited ?
I take your lifestyle into account, so if you can only train 3 days a week for 45 minutes then that’s absolutely fine, I will create a plan perfect for you so you can still achieve optimal results for however many days you can train.
3. I am female, how do I know you understand how my body will work?
Great question! My wife has struggled all her life with fluctuating weight, breakouts, IBS and the list goes on. When we first met, I had no clue in the difference between the male and female body. However, seeing her in such discomfort and always upset made me want to understand the female body and how it works.
4. I need to join a gym to do this program? What if I can't make it to the gym
The questionnaire will ask you what you prefer, a gym based program or home based program, so based on your answer I will create the perfect program for you.
5. I’m a fussy eater, how do I know there will be foods I don’t like on the plan?
Because this program is so custom, you will be writing the foods you don’t like on the questionnaire. I will make sure nothing you have listed is on your meal plan. There’s nothing worse than receiving your plan and it having foods you don’t like
6. When I’ve tried other programs, I’ve never been disciplined enough to stick to it. What makes your different?
The issue is, the programs you have tried before haven’t been custom to your food likes and dislikes, and/or the training has not been tailored to you so you haven’t enjoyed the process. I guarantee once you follow the plan I will create for you, you will see how easy it is to do so there will be no need to feel as though you aren’t disciplined enough to follow it.
7. I have food allergies and/or tolerances. Can I still follow your program?
The last thing I want is to give you something you can’t actually eat. So I can assure you I won’t be giving you anything you can’t eat, which will be listed on your questionnaire
8. I’m a Vegan, do you cater to people that don’t eat animal products?
Of course, Although I eat meat.I try to limit it where I can so I will be giving you only plant based foods so you can follow my program and get incredible results.
9. With so many fake trainers, how do I know you are legit and not a scam?
This goes back to my WHY. The reason I started online coaching was to help people transform their bodies. I was never in it for the money or to scam people. I think this reflects on how much Free content I give every week through my social media.
Also, having already helped over 49,000 clients that can vouch for me I can assure you this isn’t a scam.
10. Am I locked into a contract?
No you are not. All I ask is you allow 8 weeks for the program to work. In training close to 50,000 people I have found 8 weeks is the sweet spot to see great results. Most of my clients stay on for much longer as they learn to love the process and set new goals.